Custom Search

These links may help you

Monday, December 7, 2009

Paypal Scam

I like to buy stuff at amazon.com and EBAY so i use paypal allot. Well i got this E-Mail today from what i thought was paypal saying my account has been compromised and to click on the resolution center to resolve my limited access. So I did. It asked for my e-mail and password to log in. I'm telling you this all looked legit take a look http://61-221-122-146.hinet-ip.hinet.net/payllpalslskajiwhdesds/ yea I know I should of looked at the address but I was really worried about my account and I only clicked on the word"resolution". Well enough with the excuses, I then went in and started filling the information out and that's when it dawned on me that this might be a scam. So I stopped and looked up and realized I was not at paypal at all. I immediately went to paypal and changed my password luckily there was no activity. I then went back to the link above and typed in any e-mail and password and i must of guessed it right because i went through with out a problem. They were trying to get my credit card information. That was a close one so beware of thief with a keyboard!!

No comments:

Post a Comment